- Cancellation Valid After 90 Days
- 10% Off In Store Purchases & Services
- $10 Off Any HBW Workshop or Events
- Bring A First Time Guest For Free
- 1 Barre, Yoga or Meditation Class
- 10 Barre and/or Yoga Classes
- Expires 90 days after pass is purchased
- 5 Barre and/or Yoga Classes
- Expires 60 days after pass is purchased
- 2 Weeks Unlimited Classes
All of our classes are inspired by Lyengar, Ashtanga, and Baptiste Yoga. Most classes are practiced in a heated room (approximately 80-90 degrees) to help cleanse your body and warm your muscles. This energetic, challenging yoga practice is adaptable and available to all levels! Come as you are! Please come to class hydrated and equipped with a towel, mat and water bottle.
BAPTISTE POWER VINYASA
A heated yoga class that empowers you through physical asana, meditation and self inquiry. These classes are intended to be adaptable to any level of physical ability.
A total body exercise using light weights, small movements, focused on aligning your spine and activating your core.
A slower paced class designed for any body type and a great option for those with injuries (old or new). We focus on alignment and work deeper into the muscular tissue for a very restorative and rejuvenating experience. We use props such as bolsters, blocks and straps.
Power Beats is an all level class offering music as a tool to energize your practice the moment you step on your mat! Between the heated room and energizing music you'll be sure to leave class energize and sweaty!
Gentle Vinyasa Yoga is a slower pace class, mindfully moving and breathing while holding poses longer. This class will stretch and lengthen every muscle in your body from your head to your toes, but it will do so in a gentle, soothing, and relaxing way. A truly amazing and healing class, perfect for those times when you want the yoga, but not the intense workout.
M O V E
Give yourself 45 minutes to move your body and wake up your mind with this upbeat class. Repetitive head to toe movements that will help you build strength, move stagnant energy and create mind & body awareness.
Guided Meditation: 45 minute meditation focused on setting an intention and getting present in the physical body and space.
The Vin Yin yoga sequence combines Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga. Vinyasa starts off the first half of the sequence warming up the body and Yin Yoga follows as the second half to relax and lengthen. This class is heated and is for all skill levels.
- No cancellation within 3 hours of the class start time will credited.
- In the event of a NO SHOW class credit will be lost and/or $20 fee will be assessed for monthly members.
- All class passes are FINAL and NON REFUNDABLE
- Unused unlimited or class passes are non refundable or extendable
- It is the members responsibility to manage their attendance All suspension and cancellations of memberships must be completed in person at hOMeBody Studio.
- No specific mat spaces are guaranteed
- Arrive on time.
- We will not permit students to enter class beyond 5 minutes after the start time.
- New students should come 10 minutes early to get settled.
- In the yoga room please only have what you need to practice. All other items are to be in personal storage areas.
- NO CELLULAR/ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN THE STUDIO. If you are wearing a fitness friendly watch, please put it on silent.
- For your own safety, no chewing gum or eating during practice.
- No side talk or gossip. This space is an open area of self expression and personal experience. Be free of any disempowering behavior.
Didn’t find an answers to your questions?
MEET THE HOMEBODY TEAM
Studio Owner, Barre & Yoga Instructor
Certified with over 300 hours through Baptiste Institute and Baptiste Affiliate studios. Barre trained through original Lotte Berk teachers in NYC. Passion for alignment and empowerment through her teaching.
Lindsey started practicing yoga to complement her 10 years of dance training and has been hooked ever since! With previous training in ballet, tumbling and Kids Yoga & Mindfulness, Lindsey completed her 200 hour YTT in the spring of 2022 and jumped right into teaching. Fusing her passion for dance and yoga, Lindsey’s classes are rooted in power, agility and grace, linking breath to movement and movement to music. Passionate about education, Lindsey looks forward to expanding her training over the next year to Pre/postnatal yoga as well.
Abby’s yoga journey began almost twenty years ago. While living in San Francisco, she came to understand how movement helped her release and let go, creating space for newly discovered energy. Appreciating how she felt while practicing (and afterwards), she made yoga a staple in her life. As life changed, yoga remained a constant. Even after periods of pause, she always returned to the mat. After leaving a corporate job in 2017, Abby decided to become a 200 hours certified instructor. Formal training confirmed her path. She is now dedicated to helping others release and let go through their own personal practices.
Julia is a Power Vinyasa and Yin yoga teacher living and working in the Hudson Valley. She grew up in Sweden where she was first inspired by her mom to practice yoga from a young age. Her classes are dynamic with a strong focus on alignment and breath and teaches a modern flow while staying true to the ancient teachings and philosophy that is the foundation of all Yoga. Julia believes that a steady and committed practice can be a catalyst for transformation and deep healing.
Shayna completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training in July 2021 and is certified to teach vinyasa, restorative, and yin yoga styles. Shayna is also an addiction counselor and is passionate about yoga as an adjunct therapy for addiction, mental health, and trauma. She has taught yoga in various settings including addiction treatment centers and music festivals. The power of healing through movement and the mind-body connection is a focus in Shayna’s classes, and she creates a safe and supportive space to embody this purpose.
Joelle is a classically trained dancer and singer who has travelled the world with the touring companies of some of the most beloved shows on Broadway (Grease, Annie Get Your Gun and Chorus Line, Radio City Christmas--to name a few). Throughout her stage career she understood the importance and value of being physically fit. Following her career on the stage, she transferred her focus and passion the Health & Fitness industry full time and excelled in Personal Training and teaching Group Fitness at many successful clubs. Joelle enjoys motivating her clients to keep going, try new things, and to enjoy the process. She believes finding the balance and connection between the mind, body and spirit is priceless.